At COCUS we are working at the critical intersection of IT and business. True to our name COCUS – Company for Customers – we are proud to develop tailored solutions focus on the Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Information Security. Our customers are world-leaders in der respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics – impacting the life of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- RESTful API design and development
- Work with internal product teams to devise standardized cross company APIs
- Microservice design and development for research examples
- Educating product teams on how to do APIs well
- Implementing APIs in partnership with early adopters to educate and spread knowledge
- API version and lifecycle management
- Management and maintenance of the class leading Google, APIgee, APIgateway
- Work with internal product teams to integrate their CI/CD pipelines to APIgee
- Applying relevant design patterns like CQRS and others.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a talented Backend & Microservices Developer with a passion for understanding stakeholders needs in order to promote the best approach into the applications.
- Understanding of RESTful principles
- Strong knowledge and professional background in Node.js
- Understanding of domain driven design and modelling
- API security knowledge
- Experience with API tools like Postman
- AWS Cloud architecture and experience
- Additional experience with gateways such as AWS
- Server-less and Containerization technology experience
- YAML experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
What will be a plus:
- Experience of having managed the APIgee platform and rolled it out
- Experience of migration from other API gateways into APIgee
- Experience of API design and implementation
- Experience of fully self-contained micro service implementation
- Experience with Swagger-Hub
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence).
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass - Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus - invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation aroud the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores.
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/389510/backend-microservices-developer