True to our name COCUS – COMPANY FOR CUSTOMERS, we are proud to deliver innovative IT solutions tailored-made to customer’s requirements in the areas of Internet of Things, Blockchain, Data Analytics and Security.
Our customers are world-leaders in their respective industries – telecommunications, tourism, media, automotive, transport and logistics impacting the lives of millions across the world.
To help our customers shape the future, we need the brightest minds today. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with the passion to explore and the right experience to apply that passion and knowledge to the solutions we offer our customers, and experience one truly international, fun and productive working environment.
What you will be doing:
- RESTful API design and microservices development in Java (from concept, design, code, build, deploy, test, right through to release)
- Collaborate with Architects, Tech Leads, QAs, Product Owners and UI Designers to deliver inspirational API for the apps and continue to optimise their performance post release
- Guide the development and produce functional solutions with quality designs and code in accordance with architecture design standards, code standards and environment configuration management
- Work closely with other Teams to offer API integrations which enable us to deliver key new features.
What we are looking for:
A talented Microservices Developer with a passion for understanding stakeholders needs in order to promote the best approach into the applications with:
- Several years of hands-on experience in backend development (Rest API and Microservices) using Java
- Solid understanding on coding best practices, design patterns of the backend server-side API and microservices development and lifecycle
- Very good knowledge in data modelling including conceptual, logical and physical schema separation
- Experience using AWS cloud services (e.g. API Gateway, ECS, CloudFormation and Fargate)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Engineering or similar.
What would be a plus:
- Experience of API design and implementation
- Experience of fully self-contained microservice implementation
- Atlassian Stack (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with Node.js API development.
What we can offer you:
- The opportunity to work in innovative projects for global projects in a fast-paced environment where you can have a direct impact on the solution/application
- Informal and friendly culture that rewards innovation and teamwork
- Permanent Contract and salary according to experience
- Ticket meal
- Annual performance bonus
- Continuous development and training + Internal knowledge sharing
- Health Insurance
- Gym monthly subscription/sports club that can be replaced by a public transport pass - Be healthy / Environment Friendly
- Attractive recruitment Bonus - invite a friend to join our family and receive a fair compensation
- Extra holiday on Employee B-day
- Flexible schedules and remote work
- Pet friendly office at 5 minutes (walking from the beach) with coffee/tea and fresh fruit
- Public transportation aroud the office (Matosinhos-Sul metro station across the street)
- Local partnerships with strategic stores
Interested? Please apply through: <endereço ocultado>
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/396518/backend-microservices-developer