In LRX Department (Living Room Experience), we develop apps for the devices that can be found in a Living Room: Xbox, PlayStation, Android TV/Fire TV, Chrome cast, Roku, etc. We use a special cross-platform framework to deliver from a single codebase to all platforms. Because the room is filled with consoles, inevitably we’re having fun in the process of doing what we love - programming!
- 2+ years of experience with React Native
- Experience with REST API
- Deep understanding of clean code concepts, design patterns
- Good level of knowledge of English
- Can freely use Git
- Easily write unit tests
Nice to have:
- Experience with mobile development
- Hand hands on the TypeScript language
- Had used or tried RxJS
- Familiar with 10-foot UI
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science
A day in the life of our React Native Engineer:
- Participate in daily standup and technical meetings and discuss code design, architecture, frameworks, new insights, and concepts
- Use the Playstation, the Xbox, AndroidTV, Roku to implement new app features using specially crafted Facebook’s React Native framework to work on these devices.
- Have fun discovering the bugs and eliminate them
- Write our own small tooling in Typescript
- We are humans, tell jokes, laugh, meet for drinks, and other stuff.
Benefits and Perks:
- Stay Healthy - Private health, dental and vision insurance, including full insurance package for kids;
- Take Time for You - Accrued PTO, sick days, social PTO, and flexible schedule;
- Refuel - Catered meals, snacks & beverages;*
- Find Balance - On-site gym*, yoga & wellness classes, Employee Assistance Program;
- Work hard, watch hard - Free premium access to Crunchyroll & Warner Media Screeners;
- Level Up - Prepaid Udemy and LinkedIn Learning accounts, English and Romanian classes, professional development courses & conferences;
- Press Play - Game nights, anime nights, online team buildings & celebrations;
- That's not all - Referral bonus, Spot bonus, Employee morale budget, Utilities compensation, Crunchyroll Store discount, & other.*Due to changes in the workplace, benefits that are tied to the office are temporarily not available.
Questions about Crunchyroll's hiring process? Please check out our FAQ
Please beware of recent scams to online job seekers. Those applying to our job openings will only be contacted directly from @crunchyroll.com and @ellation.com email accounts. If you have any questions of the authenticity of an Ellation or Crunchyroll job offer, please contact [email protected] before giving away any information.