We are currently seeking an experienced iOS Developer to assist our team with a legacy project. The successful candidate will primarily work with existing code for an audio-video based application, with the aim of completing the project.
- Review, understand, and work with existing codebase on GitHub, developed couple of years ago.
- Update and optimize the existing iOS codebase for efficiency and performance.
- Develop and integrate high-quality native audio-video functionality into our iOS application.
- Work closely with our team to ensure the application aligns with our company's needs and objectives.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
- Write clean, maintainable, and testable code.
- Work in accordance with agreed timelines and deliverables.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an iOS developer with a portfolio of released applications.
- In-depth understanding of Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, AVFoundation, etc.
- Proficiency with GitHub and version control.
- Strong experience in developing native audio-video based applications.
- Ability to understand and work with legacy code.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Commitment to meet deadlines and deliver quality outcomes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
Note: This is a contract project. The specific timeline and payment details shall be discussed during the process. All work can be done remotely