We're looking for a Senior Java Software Engineer, comfortable with working on moving old code into the new world thereby making our world a better place
At this position you will:
- Participate in the design and architecting of full stack transactional web enterprise systems that work on premise, AWS and GCP.
- Implement aforementioned design.
- Document the service architecture in order to support internal integrations for digital interfaces and business analytics.
- Write clean, DRY and modular code, providing proper documentation when necessary.
- Extend team tools and capabilities to support the ability to perform rapid prototyping.
We want you to have:
- Minimum 4 years of experience with Java (we use 1.7, but plan to move to the new one).
- Hands-on experience with large scale products.
- Deep understanding of database technologies: No-SQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB) and relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc).
- Experience with Microservices programming pattern.
- Experience in writing technical design documents.
- Knowledge of asynchronous programming.
- Experience with SCRUM / Agile methodology.
- Willingness to learn and explore new technologies.
- Git: merge, rebase, cherry-pick should be fluent.
- Good English level – B1 or higher.
It would be a nice bonus:
- Experience with cloud infrastructure (AWS, Google cloud, Azure, Heroku, etc.).
- Experience with at least one: Go, Kotlin, C# or Dart.
- Experience with client side development (we use Angular5 for website and React Native for mobile).
- Experience in B2C or B2B telecommunications.
- A degree in computer science.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Free medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.