Want to build applications used by millions of customers? Join us as an iOS Software Engineer and help us to develop Boss Revolution application which helps people to keep in touch and share resources with their families all over the world! You will work on our flagship mobile offering, as well as on some truly groundbreaking things we are building in our dungeon.
You are perfect for us if:
- You have an ability to write solid bug free code for the critical parts. Our app has a reach to millions of paying users, so show-stopper bugs can't make it to production. 99.99% of our users are crash free, and the 0.01% crashes come from old code. So you should be able to do the same – write zero-crash code.
- You are able to pick up SwiftUI on the job, because we are building all new app features in it. The app targets back to iOS 10. So you should be able to juggle backward compatibility with forward vision.
- You should know that a dictionary is O(1), an array is O(n), and understand what that means in practice. But that's it, we will not ask for leetcode-style questions in our interviews.
- In terms of languages, you are comfortable with Swift and have an ability to deal with Objective C when needed. You should be very comfortable with the standard iOS SDK.
- You have a good level of English – B2 or higher.
- And you do not feel lost if Stackoverflow search returns no results :)
Extra points for:
- Understanding the full stack required to build complex applications. Although this is a mobile developer position, we believe comprehending all layers in a system makes better developers and results in better products.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb corporate English lessons.