We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer to join IDT’s growing engineering. In this role you will help your Team build and deploy their code better & faster and help transition the Team to a more Agile mindset using industry standards.
At IDT you will:
- Work directly with the global Infrastructure Team and local engineers.
- Be a part of the Scrum team.
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Manage CI and CD tools with the Team.
- Follow all best practices and procedures as established by the company.
We would like to see:
- Good Jenkins experience, managing and writing pipelines.
- Experience with various AWS services.
- Experience with сontainers - Docker specifically.
- Experience with Terraform / CloudFormations is strongly preferred.
- Experience with Groovy or Python.
- Good understanding of the Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Degree in Computer Science or related.
- Experience managing artifacts (Artifactory) is an advantage.
- Good level of English – B2 or higher.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging job and talented people around.
- Competitive salary and growth opportunities.
- Modern office in the city center / remote work opportunity.
- 26 vacation days & 5 fully covered sick days without sick leave required per year.
- Professional training, seminars and conferences compensation.
- Sports activities reimbursement.
- Medical insurance.
- Superb English lessons.
- IDT Technologies is based in Minsk and is registered in Hi-Tech Park. IDT Technologies is a part of IDT Corporation - an American telecommunications company founded in 1990 and headquartered in Newark, New Jersey.
- Today IDT Corporation is an industry leader in prepaid communication and payment services and one of the world's largest international voice carriers. We are listed on the NYSE, employ over 1300 people across 20+ countries and have revenues in excess of $1.5 billion.