InnoWave is looking for an IoT Developer who will become a pivot and utilize new technologies, responsible for the technical support of our Internet of Things projects.
This person will explore and define new solutions, implement and execute projects, as well as in the pre-sales process.
*IoT Developer (M/F)*
- Play a lead role in software implementation, design, architecture, requirements analysis and investigation of new/current technologies/solutions
- Provide estimates of the tasks being handled
- Develop and maintain the Back-End and Front-End sides of new/current solutions
- Use the best coding standards and practices, to ensure the quality of the code
- Assist in the deployment and implementation phases of solutions
- Guarantee a good communication process with all the team members
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science or in similar areas
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in the similar roles
- Experience with Java programming language (mandatory)
- Experience in Internet of Things projects (mandatory)
- Experience with Raspberry Pi
- Experience with React is a plus
- Experience with Azure and AWS Cloud is a plus
- Experience with Agile (SCRUM) methodologies
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Developed sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time