InnoWave is looking for an UX/UI Designer to support our client, multinational, leader in is sector based in Lisbon.
The project will be nearshore and, its main goal is to streamline changes and accelerate compliance processes.
*UX/UI Designer (M/F)*
- Design user interfaces, experiences and evangelize exceptional DESIGN
- Develop a wide range of visual deliverables including success metrics, user personas, user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity mock-ups
- Work closely with developers and product managers
- Conduct user research and review user feedback
- Develop information architectures and define interaction processes for new and existing features
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role;
- Strong knowledge of mobile design for multiple platforms and devices;
- Knowledge in design theory (typography, colours and grids)
- Knowledge with the technologies (Sketch, Adobe XD, Invision or Axure)
- knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Familiar with Agile Methodologies
- Excellent capacity to work autonomously or integrated in a team
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Proactivity and ability to adapt in a context in which priorities often change
- Develop sense of responsibility, oriented to customer solutions and associated improvements
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
- Availability to travel
InnoWave gives equal opportunity in employment regardless of gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, race, nationality, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, or any other factor. InnoWave will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement, do not submit resumes/CV's directly.
By answering to this job post, you consent the use of your data by InnoWave Group, for as long as necessary. We conduct regular data-cleansing and updating exercises to make sure the information we have is relevant and accurate. If you have any doubt or request to make relatively to your personal data, please send an e-mail.
Job Type: Full-time