- Configuration of AUTOSAR modules.
- Repository management.
- Implementation of source code in embedded C.
- Review of static code analysis (MISRA-C, MIS metrics).
- Review of unit tests.
- Documentation of integration and configuration strategy.
- Setup of software development tool chain.
- Degree in Electronics/ Telecommunication Engineering, Automation, Computer Science or similar.
- Technical background in embedded software development in C.
- Knowledge of AUTOSAR and corresponding Vector tools (DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci Developer).
- Administration of Git SCM.
- Knowledge of compiler and linker configuration.
- Experience in code development.
- Experience in automotive communication protocols like LIN or CAN.
- Experience in software configuration and change management.
- Experience with linker files.
- Experience in AUTOSAR environments.
- Experience in working in a V model development process (ASPICE, CMMI) will be valued.
- Experience with functional safety (ISO26262) will be valued.
- C1 level of English is required. Spanish or german will be valued.
In addition to work in a great team, we encourage you to reach your personal potential and through outstanding learning and development opportunities. Exciting assignments and personalized support for your career are available to you.
Benefits: Entry level: Experienced hiresFunctional area: R&D - Electronics incl. software developmentLocation: Valencia, ESCompany:
Closing date for applicationsDon't waste any time, apply while the position is online.
As a team player and someone who thinks ahead, you can deploy all your skills with us. In cooperation with colleagues from different countries and areas, you contribute in designing the mobility of the future. When selecting MAHLE, you choose trend-setting technologies and strategies. Are you interested in working with us and developing efficient and environmentally-friendly solutions, optimising existing products, and turning innovative ideas into reality? Then MAHLE is the right address for you.
Shape the future with us.