About Our Client
Financial Institution based in Basel.
- Data Modelling using Data Vault, Star Schema
- Creating design patters to modernize existing and legacy structures
- Coding, designing and debugging
- Business Dashboard performance improvement by tuning the cubes, partitions, loading patterns, query optimizations, indexing etc.
- Building Data Vault Modelling automation by:
- creating various design patterns to modernisation of existing and legacy structures
- using metadata driven BIML scripts to create and maintain database objects and SSIS packages
Join a great team. International Monetary InstitutionInteract and contribute within a dynamic environment
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree or above (technical or equivalent)
- Good knowledge on Microsoft BI technology (MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS)
- Hands on experience on coding, code design, strong debugging skills, he/she should have the expertise to dig into the parameters of the code or database when required to debug performance issue
- Proven several years of professional experience, in-depth knowledge of database and DWH development (T-SQL)
- Multidimensional data modelling skills (Data Vault, Star Schema)
- Well versed on change management processes using TFS and promoting code between environments Dev/UAT/Production.
- Experience using Azure DevOps and continuously detect data issues in the delivery pipeline and increase data validation coverage
- Any experience with Kafka messaging is considered advantageous.
- Understanding of banking BI solutions, either in launching new features or redesigning existing systems.
- Very good interpersonal skills and team-player
- Good English professiency (written and spoken)
What's on Offer
If you want to be part of a global financial institution and add content, through your hands-on Data Warehouse Development experience, then we look forward to receiving your CV.