The incumbent of this position is responsible for the requirement, design, construction, integration, testing, verification and maintenance of the Nuvei software products. The individual must be forward-thinking and share in a common vision of quality, integrity and efficiency.
- Develop and provide support for features in an existing .NET-based system while striving to improve performance and availability.
- Work with fellow developers and database administrators to design, implement and maintain working programs.
- Perform appropriate tests of applications to ensure programs fulfill agreed-upon requirements.
- Document and deploy developed programs.
- Provide training and technical support as needed to end-users.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- 5+ years' experience in complex development environments including:
- Hands-on knowledge of the .NET Framework (3.5, 4.0 and/or 4.5), including Visual Studio 2010/2013, C#, ASP.NET (Web Forms and MVC), ADO.Net, WCF, jQuery, and CSS.
- Working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, and Data Access Layer) along with some experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Relational database concepts and SQL (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.)
- Experience designing and debugging multi-threaded applications in both Windows Service and WCF environments.
- Working knowledge of development tools such as source control (Source Anywhere, TFS, Subversion, build server, etc.) and continuous integration build practices.
- Experience in designing secure applications and awareness of security implications from design to implementation phase of project.
- Experience with performance analysis, profiling and optimization.
- High initiative, self-motivation and drive to exceed expectations.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English.
Also good to have experience with:
- Basic knowledge of Windows Server and IIS administration.
- Understanding of Test-Driven and Object-Oriented Design.
- Knowledge of the Model-View-Controller Architecture.
- Knowledge of multi-tier development and separation of concerns.
- Knowledge of modern design patterns.
- Experience with RESTful Web service and API development.
- Working knowledge of T-SQL (Microsoft or Sybase).
- Agile methodologies.
- challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Please send your resume in English.