The analyst will update internal tracking, create reporting and respond to escalations within the defined responsibilities below.
- Build & QA billing/pricing element tables (Interchange, Auth, Data Capture, etc.);
- Provide assistance and feedback to the Senior Data Analyst(s) and respond to Operations, Product and Sales escalations;
- Manage Card Brand and 3rd party invoices; query monthly invoices and generate P&L reports in coordination with IT/DBA and Commissions/Finance teams;
- Build and maintain cross-processor interchange code and billing descriptor mapping grids (US & Canada regions);
- Analyze impact of card brand updates/changes against all production pricing and billing elements;
- Develop portfolio specific reporting/metrics using business intelligence tools e.g. MS Power BI;
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks assigned.
- Bachelor or higher educational degree;
- 3+ years in a financial and/or payments acquiring position;
- Good understanding of Clearing and Settlement concepts (Visa, MasterCard & PIN debit networks);
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Suite, advanced Excel a must;
- MySQL experience is preferred;
- Ability to work simultaneously with various data sources and large datasets;
- Ability to deliver under tight deadlines and work simultaneously on multiple projects;
- Ability to exercise discretion and judgment in dealing with confidential and sensitive data;
- Ability to maintain accurate and detailed records;
- Ability to establish priorities, work in a team context, and manage multiple tasks/projects;
- Help identify gaps and/or optimization opportunities within existing processes;
- Excellent communication skills.
- A challenging job in a fast developing, international company;
- Friendly work environment where you can thrive and develop your skills;
- Career advancement possibilities;
- Competitive remuneration package.
Please send your resume in English.