RINF TECH has grown from a Romanian start-up into a company with over 400 employees and successfully open 5 branches in Europe (Kyiv, UK, France, Germany, Bulgaria). We offer IT consulting in the area of software services to our partners that do not have the technical skills set in-house and need additions to their current teams. We are operating on a wide range of technologies and industries. At RINF TECH you will come across friendly people and a relaxed atmosphere every day. RINFers are eager to learn from each other, explore and reinvent the world of technology. We have an inspiring place to share ideas and build amazing things together.
What you will be working on
- We are seeking new colleagues to join our energetic, fast-paced environment.
- As one of the world’s leading and largest graduate business schools, our client brings together people, cultures, and ideas to change lives and to transform organizations.
- A global perspective and cultural diversity are reflected in all aspects of our research and teaching. With campuses in Europe (France), Asia (Singapore) and the Middle East (Abu Dhabi), our client’s business education and research spans three continents.
What you offer us
- A background in computer science and software engineering;
- Extensive experience developing and maintaining applications using ColdFusion and CFML (ColdFusion Markup Language);
- Comfortable working as part of an Agile team, in a collaborative environment where sharing of ideas and working together is encouraged;
- Able to check and debug the code to make sure there are no errors;
- The capability of creating software documentation for later reference and making design suggestions for new software;
- Experience in ensuring that all parts of the code integrate accordingly;
- SQL Server experience;
- Experienced in working in geographically distributed teams is a plus;
- Fluency in English (written/spoken);
- Innovative and collaborative mindset;
- Honest and accountable;
- Customer and business orientated.
What we offer you
- Possibility to gain great experience in high-loaded international project
- Ability to grow professionally
- Friendly atmosphere
- Comfortable office in Gulliver Business Center
- Paid vacation/sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Gym coverage
Our recruitment process
- HR Discussion
- Technical interview
- Client interview in-house