As the Head of the Mobile & Media Development Department, you will be responsible for the development of our iOS, Android and Windows-based mobile apps, which are AGOF-ranking (Working Group for Online Media Research) leaders, for the WEB.DE, GMX, mail.com and 1&1 brands.
- You will take a market-oriented approach, coordinate closely with product management and bring your own ideas for achieving the next revolutionary step in e-mail development at Germany's market leader.
- You will further develop the organization and work with various teams to bring their agile methods and the continuous improvement of products with frequent releases up to the next level.
- You will work closely with the teams from Mail Web-Frontend and Mail Backend at the Karlsruhe location, promote synergies and develop efficient, comprehensive use cases in Big Screen and Mobile.
- You will set the focus and introduce initiatives both in your own department and in the overall executive board. You are the ambassador for your department and will coordinate on issues such as architectures and technologies with your colleagues.
- You will steer all issues and decision-making processes independently and with due diligence until they are implemented successfully.
You have a degree in (Business) Informatics or a comparable qualification and can look back on several years of professional experience in software development and experience as a management leader.
- You work autonomously, take responsibility and have experience as a technical manager or CTO. You are also a team player who can collaborate efficiently with colleagues from Technology, Sales and Product divisions.
- You have developed in the past, are a digital native and also enjoy IT as a hobby. You monitor the latest trends in the mobile field, in technology and in agile methods and you keep yourself technologically updated.
- You control the organization of major new developments with distributed systems in every stage from their initiation to going live, from coordinating the architecture to the optimum project setup, with the right resources and project tracking.
- You have a confident attitude and excellent communication skills, which you will demonstrate in regular presentations with fluent English.
- In an agile environment with autonomous, self-optimized teams, you still have a personal sense of urgency and responsibility.
Reference ID: MU-ChDo-1711010