At 1plusX you will work on a predictive data management platform that generates valuable insights for our broad customer base.
You will work on problems like
- how can web-scale data sets be ingested and processed with low latency?
- how should the data be stored and organized to enable fast experimentation and new features?
- how can the data be leveraged to create better insights for our users?
Specifically, you will be
- evolving and optimizing existing data processing systems.
- designing and implementing new features and capabilities.
- deploying, monitoring and operating components in production.
That's why we're looking for someone with
- one or more years of experience in building large scale distributed systems
- deep knowledge in a modern general purpose programming language like Scala, Java, C++ or similar
- deep knowledge in a system scripting language like Bash or Python
- advanced knowledge of both relational and non-relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Couchbase)
- experience with cloud providers like AWS
- applied knowledge of CI/CD toolchains and systems automation
- the ability to quickly pick up new technologies and apply them to your work
- a BS/MS/PhD degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- good oral and written communication skills in English
Ideally, you also have
- a passion for large-scale data mining and machine learning
- knowledge about frontend web technologies (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JS)
- experience with infrastructure-as-code toolchains (e.g. Ansible, Terraform)
If this sounds like the future you, don't miss this chance and get ready to be part of a growing and leading company.