ABB Logo png

C# / .NET Developer

ABB

Job Description

C# / .NET Developer

Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.


Would you like to work on interesting software projects in the field of digitalisation? Are you interested in developing software in the latest technologies? We are currently looking for a developer for a brand new team. You will work on projects that will ensure the digitalization of factories. The projects will be built on top of an existing MES product that covers about 30% of the factory digitization needs. For the remaining 70%, you will be there as part of a team developing bespoke add-ons exactly to the customer's requirements. The systems will integrate into ERP systems, non-ERP systems, aggregate and visualize data from different devices, etc. Easy to talk numbers: approx 220 projects in pipeline, average project is worth approx 0.5m USD, duration approx 6 months. Each project is different. We have this and much more in our backlog. If you are interested in this offer, then feel free to apply even if you don't meet all the criteria. Check out our other projects as well: https://new.abb.com/cz/o-nas/technologie-inovace/operacni-centrum-evropa This is a C# / .NET Developer, reporting to the Team Leader.

This position reports to

Team Leader

Your responsibilities

 

  • Work on international SW projects implementing digitalization of factories
  • Development of add-on applications working on top of ABB SMOM product
  • Integration into various other IT systems
  • Aggregation of data from different devices in the factory
  • We follow agile development approaches

 

Your background

 

  • Development experience in C#, .NET, .NET Core
  • English language at a communicative level (min. B1)
  • Knowledge of object-oriented programming principles
  • Willingness to learn new technologies
  • Ability to work and communicate in a team but also independently

 

More about us

Benefits: • Annual financial bonus • Flexible working hours • 25 days of vacation • Annual salary review • Opportunity to work from home (Home Office) • Financial allowance for working from home • Option to work 100% remotely in justified cases • Opportunity for training - external courses and conferences • Language courses - group, individual or online • Subsistence allowance (financial contribution directly to your salary) • Pension contribution (2-3% of your monthly salary in addition) • Opportunity for further career growth within our offices in the Czech Republic and around the world • Modern office with good transport accessibility (train, bus, tram close to the office) • Opportunity to buy shares in the company • Multisport card • Company parking for employees commuting outside Ostrava (valid for Ostrava branch) • Laptop and mobile phone • Helpline - expert advice (relationships, work, law, finance, etc.) • Extra time off for life emergencies • Cafeteria system of benefits (sport, health, culture, leisure) • Company events (Christmas party, teambuilding, etc.) • Discounted calls for private use (up to 5 benefit SIM cards for family and friends) • Discounts with our partners (catering, car purchases, train transport, tours, etc.) We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. If you have questions, contact our Talent Partner, Arnošt Zdenković, tel: +420 703 829 793. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate

Freshly added jobs

+537
30 days

Experienced WordPress Developer

Porting from PHP to Nuxt

Senior Full Stack Developer (Vue.JS, Node.JS, Nuxt, Strapi)

Senior PHP developer - Netherlands