DevOps engineer with experience with CI/CD tools,
- Created Ansible Playbooks to provision Apache Web servers, Tomcat servers, Nginx, Apache Spark and other applications.
- Worked with different Bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, Remedy etc.
- Experience writing PYTHON, shell
AWS and container technologies like Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with most layers of AWS offerings, integration and migration of existing metal solutions into virtualized hosting environments using EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, Auto scaling with Cloud watch metrics integration.
- Setting up databases in AWS storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Experienced with the understanding of the principles and best practices of Software Configuration Management (SCM) processes, which include compiling, packaging, deploying and Application configurations like GIT on Linux platforms.
- Worked on SDLC Methodologies like Agile and other processes.
Share profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org with followingEXP:CTC:EXPECTED CTC:NP:RegardsArunAcesoft08015008904arun.email@example.comSalary: Not Disclosed by RecruiterIndustry:IT-Software / Software ServicesFunctional Area:IT Software - Application Programming, MaintenanceRole Category:Programming & DesignRole:Software DeveloperKeyskillsci / cdapachegitnginxsparkdevopsContinuous IntegrationContinuous DeliverylinuxawsansibledockerDesired Candidate ProfilePlease refer to the Job description above