Within ASML the sector Development & Engineering is responsible for the specification and the design of ASML products. In this sector, the department Embedded Software Design (ESD) ensures the delivery of integrated embedded software solutions that support the business success of ASML with the agreed quality, cost and in-time.
The Embedded Software Test Engineer works in close cooperation with his/her team members, while staying independent in testing. He/she reports to the team leader and the functional group leader. The Embedded Software Test Engineer is responsible for testing the team deliverables, aiming for higher quality software, early bug finding and earlier delivery.
- Review requirements and specifications, write the test plans and implement them as well as execute and report them
- Develop test competences and contribute to the continuous ESD test methodology improvement
- ropose tools that make testing more efficient and effective
- Test Impact determination
In discussion with system engineers, architects and developers, determine the impact of a deliverable to be able to define a smart set of testcases. You will look at these deliverables from a customer’s point-of-view.
- WO/HBO education level in Computer Science, Physics, Electronics, Mechanics, Mathematics or comparable
- ISTQB Foundation or T-Map Certificate
- Experience in testing high-tech systems
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience in writing test plans on basis of requirements, design documents and implicit knowledge of people
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation, like: C, C++, Unix (e.g. csh), Linux, Python
- Experience with version control (e.g. Clear Case, git), continuous integration, FMEA, test automation, stubs and mocks (e.g. Google Mock)
- Experience deducting test plans from documents and implicit knowledge of people
- Experience with programming/scripting/automation (Unix/Linux, Python)
- Strong communicative personality with a pragmatic attitude
- Excellent cooperation skills
- Analytical skills, different levels of abstract thinking
- Likes to break the systems and see how they work
- Flexible and goal oriented, able to realize progress within an uncertain, rapidly changing environment
- Takes ownership and is decisive.
Applications sent by email cannot be processed