The Avaloq Front Platform (AFP) is an extension to the Avaloq Core Banking Platform, providing functional modules, technical frameworks and development tools that enable the rapid implementation of a wide range of interactive financial solutions, includes solutions for our new web browser based workplace for client facing bank employees, such as relationship managers and external asset managers as well as for Web, Mobile Banking and Wealth Advisory.
This exciting opportunity offers the chance to join a dynamic, highly skilled and international team of software development professionals.
- You will participate in the full life-cycle of the framework: from the inception and design, to the implementation, to the refactoring and maintenance of individual framework components
- You will also communicate with and support internal and external clients, product owners, architects, matter experts, software partners, and operational engineers. These tasks, and the related documentation, are shared across the team
- You will contribute to the team’s testing strategy. We are fully committed to writing testable code and continually improve our integration, performance, and end-to-end testing
- Support the maintenance and quality assurance of our software
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Have demonstrated strong competency in software engineering
- Have user experience and user interface design knowledge
- Have strong communication abilities and are proficient in English, German is a plus
- Are enthusiastic and able to work independently in a rapidly changing environment
Ideally, you also have experience with and/or interest in
- Developing with PL/SQL and/or Java
- In-browser debugging
- Testing frameworks
- Containerisation and microservice technologies
- Modern Web Design concepts (e.g. Responsive Web Design, MVC)
- A good understanding of and/or interest in HTML 5, CSS, browser APIs
- Browser performance tuning
- RESTful architecture
- Node development
- Build tools (npm, grunt, maven, gradle)
- Docker and Kubernetes
Main place of work
Avaloq Evolution AGMichelle Hiestand Talent Acquisition Professional
We are looking forward to receiving your online application! Note to Agencies: All unsolicited résumés will be considered direct applicants and no referral fee will be acknowledged.