Test Software Manufacturing Engineer
With your background in manufacturing and excellent customer facing skills, we need you to develop, deploy and sustain Averna's test stations at a customer site close to Atlanta, one of our Big League customers!
- As part of the Engineering team, you will be involved in the development and integration of various software for manufacturing test systems;
- Successfully act as a leader for specific projects, work with engineers to develop software and hardware systems, and develop methodologies and tools to support the team;
- Utilize your strong ownership of responsibilities, time management, and results driven nature to achieve objectives in multidisciplinary, and international teams;
- Evaluate system architectures, develop validation plans and perform risk assessments;
- Participate in the integration, validation and commissioning of software;
- Work closely with QA team and use of formal and effective development methodologies and documentation review;
- Perform code reviews and propose solutions to anticipate and resolve problems.
- BA/BS degree in engineering or physical sciences;
- Proficiency in one modern programming language such as Python, Java, C++, C# or equivalent OOP based language;
- Understanding of software engineering best practices and object-oriented design;
- At least 5 years of software development and test engineering experience;
- Experience in UNIX/Linux implementing and/or designing networks;
- Team player with strong leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Python;
- Youve worked with UML, and have a working knowledge of TCP, HTTP and UDP protocols;
- Experience leading projects, experience mentoring other engineers;
- Understanding of manufacturing industry.