Then plan a career at Aximpro® as a Senior Software Developer (f/m)
Aximpro® is a software development and consultancy company with profound expertise in channel marketing and the IT sector. More than just a software company and more than just a consulting firm, Aximpro® also supports its customers around the word with channel marketing intelligence and (co)- marketing strategies and their execution. Aximpro® makes campaigns and communication a breeze to manage - even across borders. Our main goal is to identify and exploit growth potentials for the vendor and his channel partner landscape to generate additional sales and business opportunities and to identify the market dynamics that drive sales.
For our location in Freising or Munich, we are looking for a
Senior Software Developer (f/m/d) JOB DESCRIPTION
As a senior software developer at Aximpro®, you drive the development and improvement of software solutions. Along with a young, international, and motivated team, youll be part of technology and innovation team to deliver first-class products, solutions, and services. As a senior software developer, you are a role model for younger developers in regard of giving guidance.
- Develop new features and improve existing features based on requirements and needs
- Design and implement .Net-based web applications for international clients
- Provide leadership and guidance to younger colleagues
- Plan sprints and roadmaps in cooperation with management
- Be responsible for the release of product rollouts, meeting quality standards and timelines
- Review and provide quality assurance for your own and your team members code
- Work closely with a young and motivated software development team as well as with project and account management
- Support colleagues by creating proper documentation and training materials to ensure a continuous knowledge exchange within the team
- Create detailed specifications and discuss with the team; tasks are not limited to only producing code but also testing the solutions in controlled, real situations
- Evaluate and research innovative technologies and trends with senior team members to ensure our products are prepared for the future
- Be responsible for second- and third-level solutions support
- Bachelor or masters degree in information technology or similar
- At least five years of professional work experience in an international environment
- Experience guiding other team members or leading a small team
- Work experience with agile development principles like SCRUM
- Experience working on requirements engineering and analysis, designing software architectures, and writing technical concepts and specifications
- Fast comprehension of complex matters
- Self-motivated and an independent worker
- Strong team player, problem solver, and creative thinker
- Fluent in business English
- Work experience in Microsoft .Net Framework and C#
- Web development using MVC, ASP.Net & .Core, HTML5, CSS3, JS, Angular.JS, and APIs
- Well-established database knowledge in Microsoft SQL Server using SQL, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and ORM-Frameworks
- Day-to-day experience with most common IDEs like Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, and source control handling like TFS or GIT
- Test-driven development and writing unit testing are common steps in your daily workflow
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows desktop and commonly used applications (Outlook, Skype, Slack, etc.)
- Experience using CI/CD methods
We offer an attractive working environment in a future-focused industry. The role and projects are varied and allow you to work independently in a small, young, and dynamic company with flat hierarchies and short decisionmaking paths. With us, you can become fully involved, further develop your individual strengths and grow by facing new challenges.
HAVE WE PIQUED YOUR INTEREST?
Then, please apply by sending a current CV in PDF format and your salary expectations to Monika Lehmann at email@example.com.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Aximpro GmbH Gute Aenger 11-15 D-85356 Freisingwww.aximpro.com +49 8161 2499 100