Job SummaryWe are looking for a .Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, wed like to meet you.We are in search of an organized, ambitious .NET Developer to generate software using .NET's infrastructure. The .NET Developer's duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that final products are well-presented and engaging.To ensure success as a .NET Developer, you should be able to create code using one of the preferred languages. Ultimately, preferred candidates will demonstrate successful completion of, or significant progress toward, MCSD or MCPD training.Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#, VB .NET)
- Upgrading, configuring and debugging existing systems
- Providing technical support for web, desktop or mobile applications
Required Experience and Qualifications
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer.
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- A flair for creating well-presented software that is technically sound.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 10,000.00 to 30,000.00 /month
- .net: 2 years (Preferred)
- Css: 2 years (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Preferred)
- HTML: 2 years (Preferred)
- Provident fund (PF)
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment