Buildium is looking for smart, driven, enthusiastic software engineers to join our team in Porto, Portugal. Our core product is an all-in-one property management platform designed for real estate professionals to take control of their business by streamlining their accounting, maintenance, communication, and leasing processes in the cloud.
As a Junior Software Engineer, you'll be part of a cross-functional product team delivering new features to our client base of over 18,000 property managers and housing associations. This is a great chance to be part of a growing organization that is dedicated to engineering best practices and processes as well as continually providing opportunities for professional growth.
- Work in two-week sprints building new features and enhancing existing features of the Buildium platform using technologies like C#, ASP.NET Web API, Angular, and MySql.
- Full-stack design and development with a focus on maintainability, usability, scalability, and performance.
- Be a positive influence on the team through technical reviews, collaborating with other developers on the team, and ensuring adherence to coding and testing standards.
- Work closely with technical leads and other stakeholders to develop project plans and participate in resource planning.
- Contribute ideas and work on solutions to evolve our CI/CD processes and tools.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends, particularly in regard to web technologies, .NET, microservices, cloud computing (AWS), and automated unit testing.
- Participate in our engineering guilds, focus groups, and tech talks to contribute to the research and implementation of new technologies, tools, and architectural patterns.
- Fluency in English with strong written and oral communication skills
- 1+ years of experience in developing customer-facing software
- Self-motivated and willing to work closely with other teammates in solving problems
- Hands-on experience with an object oriented programming such as C# or Java
- Basic understanding of REST services and web API concepts
- Familiar with writing SQL queries
- General understanding of source code management tools such as Git
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- Team lunches, fresh fruit, coffee and drinks
- Professional development opportunities
- Diverse distributed team in the US and India
- Remote friendly environment
Working at Buildium is unlike any other gig you've ever had. With offices in the US, Portugal, and India, you will be interacting daily with colleagues distributed all around the world. We’re casual, open, innovative, and collaborative. As a company that empowers its employees to do the right thing, you will find that Buildium’s drive to be the best is contagious.
Please send your resume or LinkedIn profile to <endereço ocultado> .
Note: Buildium, a RealPage company, does not have an official office in Portugal and any job offers will be made by Upperhand Software, Unipessoal Lda. Upperhand Software, Unipessoal Lda is not a RealPage company.
Poderá encontrar o anúncio original publicado em: https://www.itjobs.pt/oferta/389577/junior-software-engineer