At C.H. Robinson we are working to transform the logistics industry through the delivery of world-class products for our customers, carriers, and supply chain partners.
The Carrier Experience team is responsible for the end-to-end carrier experience, working on web and mobile applications. We build a range of products on Navisphere Carrier including onboarding, search, booking, and payments that is used by CHR’s 75,000+ carrier partners to expedite commerce across the world.
We are looking for an Engineer to help us build delightful experiences for our carriers. You will get the opportunity to work across multiple agile product teams and make a significant impact on our carriers around the world.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborating on a cross-functional team of product managers, UX designers, data scientists, and engineers to design and deliver exceptional products our carriers love
- Building efficient and reusable UI components and architecting reliable, performant, and scalable web solutions
- Collaborating across teams to promote consistency
- Following data-driven approaches to conducting experiments and iterating features
- Communicating complex ideas effectively and understanding tradeoffs in achieving product goals
- Investing in the documentation of web best practices and coding patterns
We are looking for someone who has:
- 4+ years of building responsive, elegant web apps
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Experience with end-to-end feature development including backend/API engineering
- Robust design and UX/product sensibilities
- Strong analytical and communication skills; ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Interest in the latest trends in web development
- Fluent English
Nice to have:
- Experience with.NET programming
What does C.H. Robinson offer you?
- Contract of employment + package of benefits (private medical care/ multi cafeteria program/annual bonus 10%)
- Possibility to work fully or partly remotely (from Poland)
- Work office in Warsaw Spire, near metro station Rondo Daszyńskiego
- Language lessons in small groups
- An opportunity to use and develop your language skills in our international work environment