What you will do:
- Building on pre-existing architecture that is fed by our Treasury Management System (IT2), finance ERP system (SAP), Bloomberg and Excel, you will develop a suite of reliable reports and dashboards, and MI. The reports will typically be available at all times to the users or produced as part of an automated month end process.
- The outputs will be designed by working closely with the other members of the Group Treasury team to determine the business requirements and sign off new reports into production.
- Effective Power BI Data modelling in line with best practice
- Development of report-based governance & documentation to facilitate continuous improvement of our control environment.
- Designing effective layouts using themes and report grids
Your skills and experience will include:
- Previous Power BI development experience. Whilst this does not necessarily need to be in a similar corporate environment, the individual will need to be able to demonstrate previous achievement in an MI development situation, using Business Intelligence, Data Integration and Reports & Analytics.
- Self-starter. An extravert personality would be helpful to ensure engagement from our internal stakeholders.
- Evidence of strong academic success including a good degree.
- Ability to complete tasks within complex projects in accordance with deadlines, ensuring senior management is updated with an appropriate level of detail and frequency. Good time management skills.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adhere to a culture of responsibility and accountability. We expect a razor sharp focus on quality delivery.
- Strong general IT literacy, and a high level of proficiency with the tools available within the Office 365 suite. Experience of working with additional data sources outside Office365 such as Big Query, Web, and Open APIs would be desirable
- Also desirable would be experience in designing conceptual and logical data models, and experience with DAX, MDX/M Query, Data Flows, Power Pivot, Power Query, MS SQL SSAS, Power Apps and Flow
What's in it for you?
- A competitive basic salary
- 25 days holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- Company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks' fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leaveand plenty more
- Voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle - from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
What we hope you will do nextHelp us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.