Headquarters: San Francisco, California
Build a world-class, easy-to-use, and powerful automation tool to scale Customer Success and Revenue expansion, targeted towards business users.This job is for US pacific time zone +2 hours.
Core Job Requirements
- 3+ years of software development experience building large-scale enterprise software or SaaS products targeting business users.
- Experience in Python and Flask, SQL & NoSQL database, and distributed computing with asynchronous tasks.
- Experience with Node.js is a plus.
- Experience with one of the cloud infrastructure provider from AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Extensive knowledge of engineering processes, structural design, and system optimization.
- Participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle, contributing to and taking ownership of key production services
- Provide guidance on technology choices, architecture design, and development patterns.
- Translate product and market requirements into designs that align with mid and long-term goals for the product and technology evolution.
- Participate in daily standup calls with the development team and founding team.
- Regularly participate in code reviews.
- Respond to problem escalations and resolve critical production issues.
- Use best practices to help us optimize for developer productivity, reliability, and scalability.
- Experience working with frontend technologies is bonus
What We're Looking For
- Thoughtful problem-solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates.
- Proactive mindset: You don't wait for status updates and are comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
- Shipping quality user interfaces: You can work with others to build and maintain quality products.
- Thrives on bringing ideas to life. Takes pride in crafting innovative solutions with polished user experiences while possessing a keen eye for design, accessibility, and well-structured code.
You'll stand out if
- You're well-versed in modern API design.
- Experience with designing highly efficient web applications (B2B SaaS a plus).
How to apply
Send an email with your LinkedIn profile or resume to dickey a.t. cast.app
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/cast-app-python-and-backend-engineer-july-2022-pacific-time-zone