Cigna is a global health insurance company, dedicated to its mission of helping the people we serve improve their health, well-being and sense of security. We are a young and dynamic company that is constantly evolving to keep alive the highest concept of wellness and provide our customers the best service.
Do you enjoy talking to people? Are you seeking a multicultural environment at a TOP EMPLOYER company where you can develop your career?
The role see you working within the Integration Services Team (IST). Our primary focus is to establish a center of excellence around integration capabilities.
· Support of all aspects of organisation's SQL estate in European Data Centre; all versions of SQL Server up to and including 2016.
· Technical expertise for SQL related design, performance, security and configuration issues.
· Maintaining, monitoring and supporting complex database solutions.
· Troubleshooting, performance tuning and problem resolution of SQL Server.
· Backup and restore strategies across a number of SQL Server versions, whilst monitoring, managing and testing backup and restore jobs and tasks.
· Implement technical procedures for governance and change management.
· Explore new technologies that can assist in improving the IT systems to achieve overall business strategies and objectives.