The largest ICT employerin Hungary, Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions (formerly IT-Services Hungary, ITSH)is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 5000 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey in 2021 and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sitesin Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
We are looking for an experienced / Senior Python Solution Architect, ideally with a strong Data Science background, who will strengthen and guide our team to drive with us the implementation of a statistical data science platform. Your primary focus will be in building and maintaining a common functions library, develop data migration concepts, define, and implement validation and calculation engines and ensuring we can migrate an entire legacy system. This will include solution design of the underlying data structures and continuous deployment of our services. As member of a team dedicated to innovation, you will have the chance to directly contribute to the future of our products and integrate them into a business process landscape.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- As a Solutions Architect, you are an integral part of our project teams and are one of the first touchpoints our customers will have
- you will drive, improve, and maintain solutions required to implement a fully fletched data science infrastructure to enable our customer to drive macroeconomic statistics on a large scale
- primary contact for digesting the technical requirements from the customer to understand what’s needed for successful integrations of the target solution
- You will guide ~10 scrum teams on architectural pattern, identify code smells and architecture flaws, ensure performance, further develop our development process, ensure testing first (TDD) and enable other to adopt best practices for maintainable, integrateable and production ready code
WHAT IS YOUR STACK?
- Python, Pandas, Dash, Pytest, R, R-Shiny, Docker, Kubernetes
- Hadoop, HBase, Kafka, NiFi, Camunda., CI/CD, DevOps, Big Data Architecture
- Jira, Confluence, GitHub, SonarQube
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- 8+ years of experience as a Data Architect, Data Engineer, Data Scientist providing leadership on design, architecture, and implementation of data solutions
- Advanced proficiency with Python and related libraries incl. a strong understanding of Pandas and how to optimize for large data, incl. frameworks, libraries, data structures, data modeling, and software architecture
- Good understanding of mathematics, statistics, and algorithms
- Good knowledge of CI/CD and automated testing with Python
- Ability to manage and prioritize several tasks or projects at one time while delivering exceptional quality and customer experiences
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills, have a hunger to learn, and the ability to operate in a self-guided manner in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English (German is a plus) combined with very strong client service orientation and willingness to travel
Please be informed that our remote working possibility is only available within Hungary due to European taxation regulation.