Job DescriptionYour IT Future, Delivered
With a global team of 6000+ IT professionals, DHL IT Services connects people and keeps the global economy running by continuously innovating and creating sustainable digital solutions. We work beyond global borders and push boundaries across all dimensions of logistics. You can leave your mark shaping the technological backbone of the biggest logistics company of the world. Our offices in Cyberjaya, Prague, and Chennai have earned #GreatPlaceToWork certification, reflecting our commitment to exceptional employee experiences.
Digitalization. Simply delivered.
At IT Services, we are passionate about delivering services to DHL internal divisions. Our DHL.COM platform department is continuously expanding. No matter your level of your current proficiency, you can always grow within our diverse environment.
You will be a part of the new development team working on DHL User Interface Library (DUIL).This position is an excellent opportunity for front end development enthusiasts to be engaged from various frameworks. The DUIL is a code-based library that empowers developers to create user interfaces not just using React, but also Vue.js or Angular frameworks. It provides a set of reusable components, design patterns, tokens, icons and guidelines that promote consistency and efficiency delivering standardized DHL websites. Your team will be based in Czech Republic and consist of 2 FE developers who cooperate with UI/UX design and testing teams.
Ready to embark on the journey? Here’s what we are looking for:
- Proficiency in StencilJS and/or web development frameworks like React, Angular or Vue.JS will be an advantage.
- Experience with front-end testing frameworks such as jest and puppeteer.
- Experience with static code analysis tools such as SonarQube and Snyk.
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify and resolve technical issues.
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and experience working in an agile environment
- Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
An array of benefits for you:
- An extra week of holiday (25 days/year) and 6 Self-sickness days/year
- On-going professional & technical training and certifications
- Flexible working hours with home office possibilities
- Edenred Cafeteria program including fully covered lunch vouchers
Hi, my name is Lukas and I’m a team manager. In the past 20 years, I have worked in games development, leading teams working on Bohemia Interactive games Arma, TakeOn, DayZ and its military training application VBS. Starting in 2024 I joined DHL IT Services as a leader of the newly formed “Microservices” team to manage development of web applications for a global logistics company. I have met here inspiring professionals and so far, I enjoy the great work culture at DHL. I am looking forward to having you onboard!