We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Data Unit. If you like continuous improvement, working close to business, the concept of taking agile principles and methods to deliver products that impact the business – then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
- Defining product vision and strategy by owning detailed customer specifications and requirements;
- Acting as liaison between management, operations, marketing representatives, customers and R&D team;
- Collecting, prioritizing and communicating product requirements and managing the release of contents;
- Oversee development of product and implementation of vision and strategy as set goals;
- Conducting UAT, product acceptance testing and verify required functionality was developed and implemented as per business requirements;
- Managing product backlogs and versions according to Scrum methodology.
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner
- Scrum methodology experience with a strong focus on feature scoping, prioritization and design;
- Ability to communicate with QA, DEV, UX teams;
- Strong business orientation, ability to comprehend information from various sources;
- Experience of working with a product (research/problems identification, development and implementation of ideas, analysis of the results);
- Ability to write clear technical requirements and design documents;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills. Very detailed oriented and fast-learner;
- Fluent in English;
- Very good knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Visio (or similar). Good in Balsamiq, Axure (or similar);
- Experience in a gambling industry – advantage.
Why join our Dream Team?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we’re great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech’s most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
The Company offers excellent benefits
- Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development
- Very good remuneration
- Comprehensive health insurance + Multisport card
- Monthly parking coverage OR Public transport card
- Team building and fun activities
- High and modern office facilities
- Dynamic and friendly work environment
- Open and transparent communication
- Long term career growth opportunities
- Professional growth, extra education opportunities and cross-location knowledge sharing
- English classes
- Fruits and snacks at the office