Microservice Architecture / Kubernetes / Cloud Native / Autonomous Cloud / Continuous Delivery
Fascinated bycutting-edgecloud technologies? You want to bring our customers to the next level on their journey toAutonomous Cloud Enablement and self-healing IT?You want to help our customersautomatetheirrelease processesandanalyze blue/green or canary deployments? Apply and be part of our young, motivated, and highly talented Team in Klagenfurt.
Dynatrace is aglobal leaderinSoftware Intelligencebecausethe world needs software to work perfectly. Our innovative SaaS product helps customers to get aself-driving IT. Due to ourhigh quality standards and cutting-edge technologieswe are proud to convince customers like H&M, Delta Airlines, SAP, United Health Care, JP Morgan and many others.
- Further develop the Open Source Framework Keptn to improve our Continuous Delivery Control-Plane
- Work with cutting-edge technologies (Kubernetes, CloudEvents, Istio, OpenShift, )
- Implement exciting DevOps Use Cases (Canary, Auto-Remediation, Automated Operations, ) based on Dynatrace and Keptn
- Collaborate withlocal and internationaldevelopment teams as well as the Keptn Open Source Community
- Leave a footprint: Drive a new topic at Dynatrace and ensure pace and stability in the further development of Keptn!
- Software Engineer with interest in Open Source projects
- 5+ years of experience with statically typed programming languages
- Excellent programming skills proved in agile environments
- Experience with CI/CD Tools, Microservice Architectures and Kubernetes is a plus
- Ideally GoLang know-how
- Angular know-how is a plus
Why join Dynatrace
- Global Leader in Performance Management with flat hierarchy and open culture
- Unique opportunity to learn new technologies and to drive creative ideas
- Open-Door policy, facing challenges and celebrating success together as a team
- International and diverse workplace
- Organizer of DevOne, our own annual developer conference
Seeing is believing. Check out our Dynatrace Klagenfurt Lab.Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary for this position, which is 50,000 gross per year based on full-time employment (38.5 h/week). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.www.dynatrace.comPlease consider, when submitting your CV, that due to the current health crisis related to COVID-19, in our Labs in Austria, we are currently limited in extending offers to residents outside the EU. We are keeping the situation under review and would adjust our position, should the restrictive measures be removed.