Department: 501 Product and Technology
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: Riga, Latvia
Compensation: €4,000 - €5,500 / month
EIS Group Latvia, SIA is looking for a Senior Java Developer.
Your responsibilities will include:
- New feature full-stack development and bug fixing for the existing functionality
- Participation in unit, integration, automation and functional testing
- Code review and contribution to architecture and design documents prepared by architects
- Interaction with business analysts, system architects and quality assurance to ensure the finalized requirements are clear, concise, comprehensive, unambiguous, and well-documented
- 4+ year experience in Java software development
- Theoretical and practical knowledge in programming technologies and software development life cycle (SDLC).
- High knowledge and experience with the following:
- Java Core
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle or MS SQL Server) and SQL
- Spring framework (Core, Web Flow)
- Hibernate (JPA version)
- At least Intermediate English level and good Latvian language knowledge
The following skills would be a plus:
- Experience in Insurance
- Migration tools (liquibase is preferred)
- React JS
What we offer:
- Work with top talent and great colleagues who are industry and technology experts. Operate in a Scaled Agile environment, diverse, multicultural and cross-functional teams.
- We are a global and modern software product company building world-class Enterprise InsurtTech Product powered by leading-edge technologies (microservices, reactive, cloud, continuous delivery)
- We can offer ownership to our employees- from being able to make decisions that impact the growth of the company, to giving stock options
- We offer freedom - build from building your career path through development programs and exciting global mobility opportunities (we have a remote and global culture)
- Attractive compensation packages (includes merit-based increase and stock options)
- We offer flexible working hours, remote or hybrid work options
- Participate in a variety of new knowledge-sharing and training opportunities - EIS University, external training, conferences, and certification programs
- Earn bonuses through our Employee Referral Program
- Health insurance, mobile device with conversation limit, home office set up one-time compensation, home office utility compensation
- English language courses
- We work with the newest Apple Macbooks
- Please note that we will be proceeding only with those applications that have valid working permits in the location stated in the vacancy description.
By applying for this job vacancy, the candidate affirms the processing of his/her personal data according to the Personal Data Protection Law and their storage in the HR unit of EIS Latvia. Without candidate's consent his/her personal data will not be disclosed to the third parties.