We are inviting a skilled Frontend Team Lead to join Fairmarkit and strengthen our team in Minsk.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Implement the Frontend technical design and development of enterprise-class web applications
- Leading a frontend team
- Review business requirements and ability to perform a technical analysis of requirements and participating in estimation process
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Mentoring and supporting team members
Specific Technologies used in the team:
- Angular 11
- Google Chrome extensions API
- Git, Gitlab, Yarn, Webpack, and Docker
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Minimum 5 years experience in frontend development and engineering
- Demonstrated ability to build elegant and engaging user interfaces
- Extensive experience on Angular 11
- Extensive experience in Typescript
- Extensive experience in CSS frameworks like Sass, Less
- Knowledge of Material Design principles and responsive design
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 and creating cross-browser responsive applications
- Experience with Git, Yarn, and Webpack
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to communicate with individuals across the organisation.
- Experience using component library framework integration (e.g. Angular Material).
- Experience with REST Web Services.
- Experience using state management (e.g. ngrx)
- Experience with Build and Deployment automation (CI/CD)
- Experience writing UI unit tests
Headquartered in Boston, and backed by a $30M Series B co-led by GGV Capital and Insight Partners, we are looking for exceptional candidates who want to help grow our company into a global enterprise and make their mark on the B2B tech industry. Come soar to new heights with us!
Fairmarkit is an equal opportunity employer, and selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.