Position Type :
Type Of Hire :
Experienced (relevant combo of work and education)
Education Desired :
Bachelor of Computer Engineering
Are you ready to unleash your full potential? We’re looking for people who are passionate about payments to chart Worldpay’s path to being the largest and most-loved payments company in the world.
About the team
Worldpay is an international leader, the biggest in the world, in payments processing technology servicing all types of businesses – big and small, online and traditional retail outlets.
The company’s financial products include credit cards, ATM processing, merchant services, rewards and fraud prevention.
We are looking for a talented and experienced senior full stack developer to join our team and lead the development of our Adobe and Shopify e-commerce plugins.
What you will be doing
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining the frontend and backend features of the plugins, as well as integrating them with the Adobe Commerce and Shopify APIs and frameworks.
- You will also mentor junior developers, collaborate with other teams, and ensure the quality and performance of the plugins.
What you bring:
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Extensive experience with GraphQL, React, and PWA Studio, or similar technologies for creating fast and user-friendly web applications
- Proficiency in Adobe Commerce and Magento Open Source, or ability to learn and adapt to their frameworks and conventions quickly
- Familiarity with Shopify and its app development environment, including Liquid, Shopify App CLI, and Shopify APIs
- Excellent analytical skills and complex problem-solving skills, with the ability to handle any kind of challenge that arises
- Strong leadership, communication, and collaboration skills, with the ability to mentor junior developers and work effectively with other teams and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering, or related field, or equivalent work experience, with at least 5 years of relevant experience as a full stack developer
- Great written and verbal communication skills (English)
Added bonus if you have:
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce domain and business requirements, such as payment methods, shipping options, inventory management, etc.
What we offer you
- Modern, international work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and fantastic range of benefits – private health insurance including dental, meal vouchers, private pension, sport allowance, well-being programs
- 26 vacation days per year and bank holidays replacement
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in the payment industry
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.