FlixBus – A place to enjoy work and have an impact
To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for Data Engineers (M/F/X) for our Network Planning Domain in Munich, Germany starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team owning the network planning web application and will hence directly contribute to the success of the core business.
- The mission of the team is to work on a tailor-made planning software, which enables the user to create high-quality schedules that are demand-oriented and cost-efficient.
- You are in charge to build a data platform that consists of several services (messaging, streaming, persistence, etc.) that can be used by our product development teams in a self-service way
- You consult and support the data platform users in creating high performant data-driven analysis or applications
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Several years of experience as a Data Engineer or Software Engineer
- Solid expertise in at least one object orientated or functional programming language (eg. Scala, Java, F#, C#, Python)
- Experience with big data technologies and relational databases (eg. Spark, Redshift, Kafka, SQL Server, PostgreSQL) and practical experience with cloud computing services like Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure
- Previous experience in the design and implementation of complex batch and real-time data pipelines
- Working experience with structured engineering methods like test first (TDD, BDD)
- Preferable experience in Business Intelligence development (eg. Microsoft Sql Server BI Tools, Tableau)
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and send us your online application.
FlixBus I Nicole Narjes I Birketweg 33, 80639 München, Germany I www.flixbus.com