To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Security Engineer (M/F/X) to join our team in Berlin, Germany starting as soon as possible.
Your tasks - Paint the world green
- Knock knock! Perform and automate security audits of our systems, and integrate the processes into our CI/CD tools.
- Gotcha! Build, deploy and maintain tools for attack and intrusion detection and prevention.
- Build Fort Flix! Help us ensure that our platform is adhering to the latest security techniques and standards, by developing and maintaining Ops-related solutions in close collaboration with our platform team.
- Lead the way! Keep up with new technologies, security practices and regulations, and help the teams in adopting them.
- Red Team Go! Switch roles and apply your black hat skills to test your work.
- Don't panic! Participate in our on-call rotation to respond to incidents.
Your Profile - Ready to hop on board
- Experience in architecting the security model for a high-traffic web service
- Strong InfoSec skills including penetration testing, social engineering, forensics, and incident handling
- Strong knowledge of authn/authz and SSO technologies (Azure AD, OIDC, SAML, AWS IAM)
- Excellent Linux, networking and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, IaC)
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with multiple development teams
- Excellent communication skills
- Be result driven and value oriented
- Experience with automation tools, CI/CD technologies, and development is a plus