To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Senior Java Developer - Customer Billing (M/F/X) to join our team in Munich, Germany starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will work as a Senior Java developer in a self-organized, cross-functional team owning the customer billing product.
- The mission of the team is to ensure correct billings for our customers at all times. This includes the generation of invoices in accordance with legal and taxation rules across a growing number of countries and a robust and compliant storage in the financial databases. The team is crucial for our success as a major part of the revenue is handled day to day by this product.
- As a team, you will architect a modern product and integrate towards a system of systems architecture. You will use Java to implement the required functions and replace legacy code in the monolith.
- You will work with cutting-edge technologies and tools among which are:
- Java 8+
- and others
- You drive the development process using an Agile environment with help from experienced Agile Coaches.
- As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members, for example in peer and mob programming, doing code reviews and defining tests.
- You deliver new versions of the product frequently, using continuous integration and automation.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Several years of professional experience with Java and related technologies (preferably the Spring eco-system) combined with a strong working knowledge of PHP.
- Experience with Web Service Integration
- Ensuring that your code is working as expected is an essential part of your coding style
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members
- Willingness to take responsibility for the product and technical decisions
- Fluent in English; every other language is a plus
- Bachelor/Master in business information systems, computer science or similar experiences