To support our ambitious growth, we are now looking for a Full Stack Java Developer (m/f/x) in Munich starting as soon as possible.
Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team owning the network planning web application and will hence directly contribute to the success of the core business.
- The mission of the team is to work on a tailor-made planning software, which enables the user to create high-quality schedules that are demand-oriented and cost-efficient.
- You and your team will place the user at the center when developing solutions together. You will think in use cases and build views for them.
- You drive the development process using an Agile environment with help from experienced Agile Coaches.
- As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members, for example in pair and mob programming, doing code reviews and testing.
- You frequently deliver new versions of the product, using continuous integration and automation.
- You will work with cutting-edge technologies and tools including:
- Spring Boot
- ES (5 - 8)
- Type Script
- Angular (1 - 4)
- and others
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- Several years of professional experience with Java and related technologies (preferably the Spring eco-system), relational databases and ORM tools
- Unit, integration and end-to-end tests are an essential part of your coding style
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Willingness to communicate and share your knowledge with other team members
- Willingness to take responsibility for the product and technical decisions
- Fluency in English
Want to rewrite the history of mobility with us? Then join our ride and send us your online application.
FlixBus I Nicole Narjes I Birketweg 33, 80639 München, Germany I www.flixbus.com