Your Tasks – Paint the world green
- You will be part of a self-organized, cross-functional team owning the marketing domain.
- You work on our CMS tool to transform everyone into FlixTravellers by providing informative, exciting and inspiring content.
- You drive the development process using an agile environment with help from experienced agile coaches.
- As part of your daily work, you work closely with your fellow team members, for example in pair and mob programming, doing code reviews and testing.
- You deliver new versions of the product frequently using continuous integration and automation.
Your Profile – Ready to hop on board
- 3+ years of experience building modern web applications
- Good knowledge of React, CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with Service Worker, Typescript and NPM and the optimization of slow websites
- Experience using build tools like Webpack
- Experience with Angular/Angular JS, Apollo, Redux, Graph QL and CasperJS are nice to have
- Passionate about learning new tools and keeping yourself up-to-date
- Always looking for opportunities to improve the code and the processes
- Enthusiasm for implementing modern and user-friendly web interfaces
- Fluent in English; every other European language is a plus