Job SummaryFullThrottle Labs is looking for a Backend Engineer, Interns and Full-Time, who is passionate about Node or Python/Django and building high quality and scalable products. We believe in ownership and are looking for people driven to continuously ship new, impactful features and capabilities for our users and partners. Seasoned ability to design, develop and test new functionality, whilst ensuring platform is always robust and scalableResponsibilities and DutiesKey Responsibilities:
- Architecting and building highly-available and scalable architectures and backend for our next-gen products like Marketing Automation, Team Management Automation and Hiring Automation software.
- Working with product and design to creatively solve complex problems.
- Provide input and strategy for software architecture, testing, and deployment.
- Pushing the team towards the best working practices in the Python and Django community.
- Find and identify new opportunities to fine-tune and optimize our products.
Qualifications and SkillsRequired Skills:
- Node or Python and Django experience
- HTML5, CSS3 and JS
- Building and deploying APIs
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Software Architecture
- Experience with testing tools and practices
- Devops on AWS, GCP, DigitalOcean or Heroku etc
- Familiar with basic security and infrastructure design
Bonus Optional Skills:
- Youre familiar with Flask or Lambda and Serverless Python
- Youre familiar with React, Angular or Vue.js
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Quick learner, adaptable to changing business needs
- Multitasking skills
BenefitsBenefits/Perks: FullThrottle Labs offers an array of benefits including competitive salaries, industry-leading appraisals, equity options, free food and beverages and weekly team outings!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 400,000.00 to 700,000.00 /year
- Meal card / Food coupons
- Flexible work hours
- Paid leaves / Leave encashment