As Senior Linux System Administrator (m/f), you will work on the administration of our high performance areas by drawing upon your extensive expertise, ideally gathered in a global organization.
You join a supportive team of specialists in a pragmatic environment, with short communication processes and flat hierarchies, perfect for developing your skills and competencies and having a high impact on our business results.
- Carry out troubleshooting and error analysis of various server systems
- Ensure the uninterrupted operation of our essential 24/7 production systems
- Administer and monitor Linux/Unix standard services
- Carry out scripting and automation
- Take part in on-call duty
- In-depth knowledge and several years of experience with 24/7 production systems in a Linux environment, preferably in larger infrastructures
- Several years of experience in server administration in Linux/Unix (Red Hat)
- Extensive knowledge of the administration of Linux/Unix standard services, including using mySQL and networking
- Professional experience in Docker
- Knowledge of at least one script language (e.g. Shell, Perl, Ruby, Python), as well as AWS