Pace Wisdom Solutions Private Limited
● 4+ years of Full Stack software engineering experience
● Work experience in using design patterns/algorithms/frameworks like MVC, HMVC, ORM, API/Page generators, Observers, Adaptors
● Good understanding/usage of data structures, threading and performance tuning.
● Experience in building huge scale applications in Angular and Node JS is a Must.
● Should be very good in the OOPS/Functional programming paradigm.
● Experience creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular 2/7 and above with LESS/SASS
● Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL Databases - NoSQL (Mongo, Couch, Redis, etc) + SQL (MySQL, SQL Server, etc)
● RESTful APIs and Microservices - HTTP knowledge, Swagger spec generation, etc. ● Knowledge on JQuery, ionic framework, Cordova etc. is a very big plus to have.
● Good knowledge of the continuous deployment and integration process like (Jenkins/Hudson) and version control (SVN, Git) is a must.
● Should be able to think about scalability, security, code reusability (nonfunctional requirement)
● Should know the latest trends and technology in Node.JS ecosystem.
● Proactive in identifying risks/dependencies/issues with respect to process/team/delivery
● Experience with AWS services is a Plus.
● Deployment - Gulp, Grunt, port numbers, PM2, forever, Monitoring, etc
● Experience with micro services architecture can be a good advantage.
● Experience with Docker and orchestration software can be Good to have.
● Experience and thorough understanding of Agile Software Development.
● Proactive communication skills (both tech and non tech) with international customers.
● Exposure to working on a project from scratch is a plus.