Infosys is seeking Oracle PL/SQL developer who has worked on Oracle PL/SQL, Query Optimization and Performance tuning. This position will primary be responsible to interface with key stakeholders; apply technical proficiency across different stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including Requirements Elicitation, Application Architecture definition and Design; play an important role in creating the high level design artifacts; to deliver high quality code for a module, lead validation for all types of testing and support activities related to implementation, transition and warranty; part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.Required Qualifications :
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Boston, MA location or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require business travel to project locations.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- Experience working in Oracle PL/SQL, stored procedures, query optimization and performance tuning.
- Experience in software development life cycle.
Preferred Qualifications :
- At least 6 years of experience in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL.
- At least 4 years of experience in Oracle database performance tuning and query optimization skills.
- At least 4 years of experience in Data Modeling.
- At least 4 years of experience in Unix Shell scripting.
- At least 4 years of experience in advanced PLSQL concepts like records, collections, analystic functions.
- At least 2 years of experience in data modelling and data mapping skills, Unix Shell scripting
- At least 4 years of experience in Project life cycle activities on development and maintenance projects.
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment
- Experience in Financial Services domain
- Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. About UsInfosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation.With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem. To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please visit us at www.Infosys.com EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin