Inspectorio's cloud-based SaaS solution helps brands, retailers, manufacturers, and suppliers manage risk through digitalized quality and compliance programs. Inspectorio aims to build an interconnected, sustainable, and transparent supply chain. Today, Inspectorio is used by over 15,000+ people across the globe, including some of the largest brands and retailers in the world. Inspectorio gives brands, retailers, and suppliers the tools to predict areas of high risk and automate risk-based interventions across the supply chain.
Inspectorio Products Allow Customers:
- Digitize, standardize, and automate quality and compliance activities
- Optimize supplier performance management operations
- Implement continuous improvement programs
- Allocate resources for performance optimization
- Inspectorio SIGHT. SIGHT allows retailers, brands, suppliers, factories, and 3rd parties to manage all their quality activities in a single platform, with a strong focus on advanced analytics AI & Machine Learning. SIGHT focused at the product level, that is, a t-shirt or jeans. RISE concentrated at the facility level, or the factory/manufacturing facility itself, where that t-shirt and jeans were made.
- Inspectorio RISE. RISE is a single platform to audit procedures and verification for compliance from the large retailers such as Target, Walmart, and Tesco to the specific factories they are operating with.
What is RISE?
Retailers create customized standards or apply international standards like environmental compliance and social labor law that factories must comply with. The primary purpose of our product is to provide large retailers with a flexible, configurable tool so that they can create their own sets of standards. The next stage in the RISE evolution focuses on AI & Machine Learning for predictive insights and dynamic risk-based interventions.
We strongly value engineering excellence and build our team accordingly. We’re looking for a skilled and autonomous Senior Engineer capable of providing end-to-end feature implementation with a balance between code quality and time. You will be working with other multi-cultural teams across the globe (Product Owners, Designers, DevOps).
- Our Technologies: Node.js, Express.js, Apollo, Postgres, Redis, Knex, Puppeteer
- Our Tools: ESLint, Prettier, Husky, Webpack, Docker/Docker-compose, GitlabCI, Jest+Enzyme.
What you'll do
- DB schema design, enhancements, performance improvements
- Design, develop, and optimize backend-based services
- Unit and API tests implementation
- Code review
- Application monitoring and logs validation
- Documentation creation and maintaining
- Manage service releases
- Contribute to the general engineering culture
- Integration with a Front-end is a plus.
- Working experience with NodeJS and PostgreSQL (or equivalent RDBMS)
- Experience with tests implementation
- In-depth knowledge of building a high-performance, decoupled, testable, maintainable application
- Ensure code quality and performance optimization
- Knows something about CI/CD, Release Strategies, Code Review
- Able to understand, design, and write technical documentation
- Familiar with Scrum or other Agile methodologies
- Good spoken and written English
Nice to have
- Experience with Express.js is a plus
- Experience with Apollo or GraphQL is a plus
- Experience with React is a plus
- Experience with GCP (or similar cloud providers) is a plus
- Unlimited Annual Leave / Vacation (Paid-time Off)
- Work From Anywhere (working remotely or from the Inspectorio Minsk office)
- Health insurance
- Sponsorship for Professional Development
- Sponsorship for personal Wellbeing activities (hobbies, physical/mental health, art)
- Gifts/Shopping Vouchers for important events (work anniversary, birthday, childbirth, marriage, New year)
- Yearly bonus and salary review based on performance evaluation.