Headquarters: Los Angeles, California
INTELITY® is the global leader of the broadest enterprise guest experience and operations management platform for hotels, casinos, and luxury residences. We are on a mission to provide our customers with the most advanced connection to their guests while also supporting back-of-house operations and business intelligence. Our Company has been recognized as an industry leader by Built in LA, Forbes Travel Guide, Hotel Tech Report, and Travel Weekly and has received accolades and numerous awards for our platform and leadership in the industry. We are #1 and growing fast.
We are building the next-generation platform for the guest service industry and are looking for a strong hands-on Development Operations Engineer with experience in mobile build pipelines to assist with designing and implementing our CI/CD and monitoring platforms. Our ideal candidate will harness their impressive skills to deliver highly consistent deployments and availability during changes. This position requires strong knowledge of running mobile and web applications, cloud infrastructure (specifically AWS), and information security tools, processes, and best practices. Key Responsibilities:
- Automate, configure and maintain the full build cycle for Android, iOS, and other applications
- Design, code, and maintain automated release process tools and infrastructure
- Create scalable deployment automation processes for internal and customer-facing applications
- Create and maintain automation pipelines
- Improve the reliability and performance of the test and build processes
- Collaborate with other teams to improve overarching processes and code
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or an equivalent level of career experience
- 4+ years of experience with CI/CD platforms (i.e., Jenkins, Bitrise, etc.)
- Experience with infrastructure as code (i.e., Terraform and Ansible) designs for the automation of infrastructure builds and deployments
- Familiarity with Android and iOS application builds and deployments (i.e., Gradle scripts, Xcode, etc.)
- Experience with the Git/GitHub maintenance and workflow
- 2+ years of experience with AWS
- Ability to prioritize and effectively drive results in a fast-paced environment, even when presented with imperfect or ambiguous information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Additional general engineering and IT capabilities are a strong plus (.Net, SQL, Java, etc.)
- SaaS or travel-tech experience is a strong plus
- Multilingual capabilities (Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, etc.) are a plus
INTELITY offers competitive pay and equity for qualified candidates. We focus on creating and maintaining a fun, positive work environment where employees can grow and flourish. We offer comprehensive benefits for our employees and their dependents, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as flexible scheduling options, and transit and gym reimbursements. Employees also have access to Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Day Care and Medical) and can participate in the Company’s 401(k) Plan with employer matching, and our robust training and development programs.
INTELITY provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/intelity-development-operations-engineer