Position: Software Developer Reports To: CTOExempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Jobu Vetting, LLC is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. We offer a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge technology, business casual workplace all in a transparent results-oriented environment.
- This position is located in Boise, Idaho. Remote work not permitted.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, programming, and documentation.
- Determine system performance standards.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan computer specifications and layouts, and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 1 year of experience -- Cloud computing servers, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Cosmos DB, Microsoft Azure, NoSQL
- The candidate must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet multiple simultaneous deadlines, while maintaining a high level of accuracy, professionalism and confidentiality.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequent speaking, listening, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer with adequate breaks
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to representatives talking, computers, printers and floor activity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Group life, PTO and local perks including discounted Costco and Axiom memberships
- We help the individual be an asset to their family, business & community by offering the tools to successfully navigate life. Our team lives and works by the following core values: collaboration, passion, ownership and embracing the journey. As an employee, you’ll find a flexible, mission-driven culture, where you can be yourself and find that your strengths are valued!
Jobu Vetting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Jobu Vetting, LLC reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Interested candidates must complete a profile on Jobu Jobs at www.jobujobs.com.