Position: Technical Data Analyst/Administrator Reports To: Chief Technical OfficerExempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Jobu Vetting, LLC is looking for talented individuals who thrive on solving problems and developing new skills. We offer a competitive compensation package, exposure to cutting-edge technology, business casual workplace all in a transparent results-oriented environment.
As a Technical Data Analyst/Administrator, you will leverage your skills to design strategies for enterprise database systems to support SaaS solutions. Explore and use NoSQL, SQL, blockchain and any other technology that creates step-change for our clients and markets.
Design and construct secure data flows utilizing database applications, ETL jobs or appropriate technology. Efficiently analyze and process data sets, identify and correct erroneous data points, research new functionality, and work with a team to ensure data accuracy and solution success. Programming experience would be a plus.
- Design databases to support business applications, ensuring system scalability, security, performance and reliability.
- Develop database architectural strategies at the modeling, design and implementation stages to address business or industry requirements.
- Collaborate with system architects, software architects, design analysts, and others to understand business or industry requirements.
- Develop data models for applications, metadata tables, views or related database structures.
- Set up database clusters, backup, or recovery processes.
- Create and enforce database development standards.
- Develop and document database architectures.
- Design database applications, such as interfaces, data transfer mechanisms, global temporary tables, data partitions, and function-based indexes to enable efficient access of the generic database structure.
- Monitor and report systems resource consumption trends to assure production systems meet availability requirements and hardware enhancements are scheduled appropriately.
- Demonstrate database technical functionality, such as performance, security and reliability.
- Test changes to database applications or systems.
- Develop load-balancing processes to eliminate down time for backup processes.
- Develop or maintain archived procedures, procedural codes, or queries for applications.
- Plan and install upgrades of database management system software to enhance database performance.
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Transact-SQL
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Python, NoSQL, Microsoft SQL Server,
- A minimum of 2 years of DATA WAREHOUSE experience
- The candidate must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet multiple simultaneous deadlines, while maintaining a high level of accuracy, professionalism and confidentiality.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Frequent speaking, listening, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer with adequate breaks
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to representatives talking, computers, printers and floor activity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Group life, PTO and local perks including discounted Costco and Axiom memberships
- We help the individual be an asset to their family, business & community by offering the tools to successfully navigate life. Our team lives and works by the following core values: collaboration, passion, ownership and embracing the journey. As an employee, you’ll find a flexible, mission-driven culture, where you can be yourself and find that your strengths are valued!
Jobu Vetting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Jobu Vetting, LLC reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Interested candidates must complete a profile on Jobu Jobs at www.jobujobs.com.