Position: Senior Software Engineer Reports To: Chief Technical OfficerExempt/Non-Exempt: Non-Exempt
DESCRIPTION AND DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS
Jobu Vetting, LLC is looking for individuals who enjoy staying current on the latest technologies and trends within the software industry and have a track record implementing successful software within a team environment. Be prepared to stretch your talents to solve challenging problems.
As a senior developer, your contributions will include research, design, develop, testing software and mentoring other team members to continually improve their skills while producing quality software that optimizes the user experience as well as operational efficiency.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, to adapt it to new hardware, or to upgrade interfaces and improve performance.
- Monitor functioning of equipment to ensure system operates in conformance with specifications.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and development of documentation.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate interface between hardware and software, develop specifications and performance requirements, or resolve customer problems.
- Design or develop software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design.
- Bachelor's degree
- Masters degree preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience – Microsoft Cosmos DB, MongoDB, IOS, Android, NoSQL
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft .NET Framework, C#
- The candidate must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment and meet multiple simultaneous deadlines, while maintaining a high level of accuracy, professionalism and confidentiality.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- This position is located in Boise, Idaho. Remote work not permitted.
- Frequent speaking, listening, sitting, use of hands/fingers across keyboard or mouse, handling other objects, long periods working at a computer with adequate breaks
- Service center environment with moderate noise level due to representatives talking, computers, printers and floor activity
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Group life, PTO and local perks including discounted Costco and Axiom memberships
- We help the individual be an asset to their family, business & community by offering the tools to successfully navigate life. Our team lives and works by the following core values: collaboration, passion, ownership and embracing the journey. As an employee, you’ll find a flexible, mission-driven culture, where you can be yourself and find that your strengths are valued!
Jobu Vetting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to age, race, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, disability or protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. Jobu Vetting, LLC reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Interested candidates must complete a profile on Jobu Jobs at www.jobujobs.com.