- Develop customized PCs and manage computer obsolescence for released & reliant products
- Evaluate off the shelve PC hardware components
- Setup and maintain windows operating systems and drivers for PCs used in clean products
- Drive PC component phase outs and the related replacements within the PLM
- Create test plans to ensure there is no performance degradation
- Drive root cause analysis in case of customer escalations
- SW development in the hardware abstraction layer
- Firmware development for individual solutions
- Single point of contact for FW administration of different components (flowmeter, electrical needle valve,…) and evaluate performance impact
- HTL/FH degree in software engineering
- Experience in at least one programming language (e.g. C/C++)
- Knowledge of network architecture & protocols
- Work experience for more than 2 years in a similar field is beneficial
- Experience in semiconductor industry is also beneficial
- MS Office Knowledge mandatory
- Very good oral and written communication skills in English
- Technical understanding and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and focus on detail
This position is subject to the Collective Bargaining Agreement for Employees in the Metaltechnology Industries, occupation group: G. The minimum annual salary for the position (m/f/d) is 48.151,88 EUR gross based on a full-time employment. A higher payment is negotiable depending on expertise and skills.
Villach City a place to live
Under the link www.welcome2villach.at you will find at a glance the most important information about the daily life in Villach.
Our work is everywhere you look – even if you can’t actually see it. Lam Research goes deeper than software or chips to the heart of the process that enables chip creation. So if you want to help power the components that empower everything, join us.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.